• We believe that education is a major asset and determinant for and of both intra and interpersonal growth.
• We value the educational needs, interests, and desires of the South Africans. We believe in the skills, potential, and capacity of the South African youths We value community building and self-sustainability.
• We believe that for people to have self-worth and be productive citizens, they need to be respected, valued and provided with opportunities.
• We believe that people have innate abilities that are waiting to be tapped.
• We value the principles of openness and collaboration as well as participatory action and accountability.