South Africa is full of unexplored potential. Grace Foundation stemmed from the acknowledgement and acute awareness of the possibilities inherent in a developing country. We thus envisioned our role as an interconnecting and strategic agency for communities as they pursue quality education, growth opportunities, and self-actualization, locally, nationally, and globally.
TLA Foundation embraces a holistic approach to promote self-sufficiency and community empowerment of underprivileged and/or low-income families.
In fulfillment of our mission, and as a non-profit organization, we commit ourselves to a process we refer to as TAP: Transformation, Action, and Participation. To this effect, we remain faithful to the following goals:
- Promote self-sufficiency and economic stability.
- Create and sustain educational and economic development opportunities.
- Build community empowerment through capacity-building and leadership development.
- Develop vibrant and healthy communities.
- Foster cross-cultural collaboration through participatory development.